October Albums


Anticipated Albums for October 


Wolf & Bear - Everything is Going Grey 
Release: October 3rd


One of my most anticipated releases of the year, these guys are one of the best bands on Blue Swans Records. The song above is honestly my favorite song of the year. The cleans are so infectious. I headbang and dance to this song, even against my own free will. This is going to be their first LP and such a stellar debut release for sure.


Thousand Below - The Love You Let Close
Release Date: October 6th


While this song is kinda repetitive, it really shows off what the band is capable of. Great energy and catchy choruses. The other singles also show they can write slower songs too. I would love to hear them live because I can only imagine it would be great to sing along with. Rise is lucky they picked this band up.

Johari - Terra
Release Date: October 6th


Johari is such an interesting band. They are basically beautiful metal is what I would call it. Go and listen to their song Soothe & Groove. It's seriously like if Port Noir went djent. I'm usually not a metal fan but I make exceptions for amazing stuff like this. While this single above is heavier, their other stuff is more atmospheric. Like The Contortionist but more djent. They kinda give off a Tesserract vibe as well.

VIS - No Consequence
Release Date: October 6th


VIS is pretty damn underrated honestly. The drummer tours with Hail the Sun, which is how I found them out. But in other circumstances, they would've been a gem for me to find. VIS ended up releasing the first half of this EP a couple of years ago as a two track thing. But now that the rest of it is coming together as a whole, I'm stoked. Dang October 6th is a busy day isn't it?

I the Mighty - Where The Mind Wants to Go 
Release Date: October 20th


I love I the Mighty a lot. They almost crack my top 5 favorite bands. I would put them at 6 or 7 for sure. So when they released their single, I jumped on it. The feature by Dance Gavin Dance's own Tillian Pearson, I was excited about that too. This is the last release of the month I'm hyped for but I am just as excited for this one as the others just about.

BAND LINKS:

MY LINKS: 

It would mean A TON if you shared this post, thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bandcamp Gem #1

Ü Blue // Jeice the Space Australien

Adventurer - Sacred Grove Review