Ü Blue // Jeice the Space Australien

Ü Blue // Jeice the Space Australien Review 

EARLY ACCESS REVIEW

I'm pleased to announce that Ü Blue has given me an exclusive look at their newest single "Jeice the Space Australien". This track will be on their sophomore EP, set to release in October. 

Fans of Ü Blue will be gratified with this song, as it keeps their experimental post-hardcore sound that tends to border on funk and jazz. I really have to give credit to the band on this EP already as I've noticed that their song writing skills have improved. Not only is the song structures more clean, the choruses have become more distinct and catchy. 

Set to be released everywhere tomorrow, Jeice the Space Australien is a scorching reminder to me that this band is criminally underrated, yet bleeding with talent. The production and mixing has stepped up for the EP which does justice to their sound. This song is a more laid back track with an emotional chorus, which I have come to recognize the band is good for from their previous EP, Vishuddha.

While I didn't personally enjoy this track as much as Charleston (With the Moves), I definitely am impressed with what Ü Blue is cooking up in the studio. It is something old fans can enjoy and new fans can get into the band with.  Do not sleep on this EP when it gets dropped this month. 

Jeice the Space Australien will be available everywhere tomorrow. Music video to follow. 

Check out the band if you have not, links for the band below. Support these guys!


A huge thank you to Ü Blue for giving me this opportunity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bandcamp Gem #1

Adventurer - Sacred Grove Review